Friday 14 December 2012

TIME FOR DOUBLE

Welcome to my new horseracing blog .

In this blog I will be specializing in each-way doubles in UK flat races .Over the years the each-way double has always been one my most profitable  bets  .

The key to this bet is pinpointing the right type of races and hopefully over next few months we can make some decent profits using this method.

All the bets I will be posting are my own personal bets and stakes,there will be an average of two bets per week. I will be starting with 50 point bank using £100 per point ,with the scale 1 to 2 points .

The Blog will be starting on (TUESDAY JANUARY 1ST) any feed back over the next few weeks will be much appreciated .











6 comments:

  1. Jerry,

    Best of luck with your new strategy. I will be following closely from the other side of the pond.

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake

    Good to hear from you again .Hope everything is OK on the other side of the pond .Looking forward to starting the new blog in January.

    Cheers
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry good luck with the new venture. I hope to continue making a nice profit from your selections.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jerry,

    I'm really looking forward to your new website. I will at you to our links pages and also going to promote you on all our Twitter pages from the New Year until the start of February to give you a good start.

    Always here if needed.

    Best wishes to you and your followers,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jason & Kevin

    Appreciate the support guys :-)

    Been working on this for sometime and can't wait to get started in January.

    Cheers
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jerry,

    Just updated your link to our three websites so that will be a start. It will push you higher on the search engines for a start but the Twitter promotion is most likely to bring readers.

    Best wishes,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete